I had a doctor appointment last Thurs and still wasn't dilated at that point, but still 75% effaced. The nurse said she'd like to say I wouldn't be in for another appointment, but since this is my first, she expects to see me. So if Rya doesn't make her appearance before tomorrow afternoon, I'll be back at the doctor's office tomorrow. Maybe I'll be at least somewhat dilated.
This blog post was supposed to contain pictures of the finished nursery...yeah, about that...we haven't finished it! We've got the La-Z-Boy, bookcase and the crib, but the crib isn't up yet. We've had a little fiasco with it- I ordered it from Target.com and we received it about a week and a half ago, damaged. There were scratches all over it, and 2 pieces of the wood broken off! So I took it back to Target and ordered the same one from Wal-Mart. I wasn't a huge fan of the color (it had a little more cherry in it than I wanted), and the one at Wal-Mart called it espresso versus cafe espresso at Target, so that's why I ordered it from Wal-Mart this time. I also had it shipped to the store, hoping to avoid getting another damaged product. I also thought I wanted a different one at Babies R Us, but it was out of stock for shipping, so while waiting for that we thought we better get this one at Wal-Mart just in case. Well we just got the crib on Sat. So far, I've decided to just stick with it and forget about the one at Babies R Us, but since we haven't even gotten it out of the box yet, more to come with that! ;) We were going to put it together yesterday, but didn't get to it. I know, the crib maybe should be more of a priority, but we have a bassinet, so we haven't really been in any hurry. :) Hopefully this week we can get it together. Pictures to come!
But, here's a new picture of the baby bump from Sunday, at 39.5 weeks. I don't think I look much different than in my last post at 37.5 weeks, other than maybe Rya has dropped some more. As of last week I've still only gained 26 pounds.
I do plan to continue posting after Rya is born, so stay tuned! Until then, we patiently wait for some action! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment