Rya is still moving quite a bit, and I love it! I haven't seen a clear foot or hand when she pushes out, and her movements feel differently now that she is running out of space. She still gets the hiccups pretty often and I don't like that, more because I feel bad for her, but it's also somewhat uncomfortable for me.
Last Saturday was my last baby shower so Sunday was baby shopping day! We got a lot more nice things, including our car seat/stroller travel system (it's an Encore, Baby Trend system, Columbia style), saftey gates, adorable clothes & dresses, including 3 my grandma made, and a cute winter coat, among other things. Before going shopping, I had to finally go through our gifts and organize Rya's room in order to know what we still need. And by organize I mean put everything in piles by category. =)
This is all her toys...
This is all her bath stuff...
I put her newborn clothes in a pile, her 0-3 & 3 month clothes in a pile, and her 6 month+ clothes in another pile. We have a lot of 0-3 & 3 month clothes!
I'm waiting to wash anything, just in case! My cousin told me this weekend that the margin for error of an ultrasound with a girl is higher. Although I believe we're having a girl because my nurse practitioner said our picture is textbook girl, I'd rather be safe than sorry! ;)
Here is a pile of blankets for Rya, on top of her crib bedding.
Unfortunately, as of now, we don't have the nursery put together. On Sunday we ordered our crib and baby monitor from Target, and bought a La-Z-Boy rocker/recliner and 3-shelf bookcase. So, we are close. I'm hoping this weekend we can get everything put together (we probably won't get the crib for a week or so), and then I'll post pictures. Until then, I'll just be relaxing as much as possible, trying to wrap my mind around the fact that in a couple of weeks, I'll be a mommy and Jesse will be a [great] daddy! :)
hooray!! love the pics!! can't wait to see what the room looks like when you have it all put together! you really do look great - but i can't get over how big she's getting - i think you look different than you did last week!
ReplyDelete