Wed. was a big day for us- the half way mark! I don't really feel it's gone fast or slow. It sure has been easy so far, though! For the first few months I didn't even feel like I was pregnant. Now, there's no denying my protruding belly! I'm glad I look pregnant now and not just chubby. :)
That's a picture at 19.5 weeks. I do have to say, I'm still not as big as I thought I'd be by now, not that I'm complaining, other than now it's time for new pants! I haven't decided if I'll try maternity pants, or a size or two bigger of "regular" pants. Hopefully this weekend I can figure that all out, otherwise my office will be seeing lots of leggings and the same shirts! ;)
We're pretty excited for 21 weeks on Wed. b/c that's when we have our next doctor appt. and our ultrasound! I think I pretty much have Jesse convinced to have the gender pictures put in an envelope for us to open on Valentine's Day. That way he still gets his sense of surprise, and I get to find out before June! I'm also looking forward for the appt. to learn more about the growth of the baby, and me for that matter. The doctor hasn't yet told me anything about the size of the baby or how much weight I should be at, etc and I hope that changes. I guess I'm a little paranoid that I'm not eating enough to be healthy for the baby and so still not very big.
Well, I hope to update a little more often, at least for the next post to let you know how the ultrasound appt. went. Until then, stay warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment