We waited until we got home from work, got dinner served, and then opened the envelope. Jesse let me open it...
I was shocked, and gasped when I saw the picture say "IT'S A GIRL!" I gave the picture to Jesse with a big smile and said "Oh my gosh, it's a girl!" He smiled, kind of laughed. We both questioned what exactly we were looking at in the picture; all we knew was it said we're having a girl! =]
All night I couldn't stop saying, "I can't believe we're having a girl!" I'm still in shock! :) After calling our family we headed to the store to buy cake mix and frosting to make cupcakes with pink frosting for work! We made such a good team making our 72 cupcakes together, practicing for future little girl birthdays. ;)
Sat. I bought Hawkeye onesies I found at Target. I thought for sure I'd be taking them back, but I'd buy them just in case. Turns out, we get to keep them, and daddy is excited!

Happy Valentine's Day! This is sure to be one we'll never forget!
No comments:
Post a Comment